The regulations governing the security of information are growing in size and complexity. We can help you meet compliance and protect your business.
As the online landscape evolves and you engage with your customers and stakeholders across different channels, your organisation needs greater protection against the threats to your security.
Expertise in British and International Regulations
At Perspective Risk, our experience across a wide range of sectors means that we understand what is required both in the UK and under international law. We identify where your weaknesses are and ensure you achieve compliance quickly and cost-effectively.
We can also take a holistic view of your information security to ensure that the regulations are providing sufficient protection for your business.
Our regulatory experience includes:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC)
- The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- ISO 27001
- UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) UK Public Sector – Public Services Network (PSN), GSi Communities (Code of Connection and Annex B requirements), GSX , GCSX, GCE, GCSX-N3 Interconnect
- UK Police & Criminal Justice systems: PNN3, CJX, xCJX, SCN, CJSM
- UK MoD
- UK – NHS CFH (N3)
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)