Specialist support for your information security strategy. Our experienced, highly qualified professionals can supplement your team or be your cyber security team.
What is Cyber Security Manager?
- A specialist, managed service to deliver your Information Security objectives
- A dedicated, cyber security expert focussed on your needs for as long or short a time as required
- Options of remote or onsite help
- Flexible – pay-as-you go or annual contract
What are the key benefits of Cyber Security Manager?
- Assistance with the launch of security projects, or accelerate their progress with knowledgeable consultants
- Utilise the skills, insights and background of world-class professionals at the fraction of the cost of recruitment and employment
- Our fresh eyes and willing hands help raise security awareness and improve staff vigilance
- Satisfy your compliance and regulatory requirements
- If you have your own team, we will support and up-skill them, placing you in a stronger position once we leave
Why choose Cyber Security Manager from Perspective Risk?
- Security consultants with considerable real world experience across the public, private and third sectors
- Highly qualified in Information Security – credentials include ISO 27001 Lead Auditing and Implementing, CISM and CISSP
- Great communication skills to articulate knowledge to those on your front line and those on your board
- We have a deep understanding of the ever-changing threat landscape, and will bring the latest tools and technologies to support you, together with intelligent interpretation of the risks
- A customised approach, addressing and prioritising the vulnerabilities specific to your organisation
- Excellent reputation, trusted by FTSE 100 companies – references available
- High levels of customer satisfaction, with an average net promoter score of 9