A risk assessment tailored to your business provides you with valuable information and enables you to put measures in place to manage risk cost-effectively within your organisation. Carrying out a risk assessment means that you no longer have to follow someone else’s best practices but only those practices that are best for your organisation.
What can you gain from a risk assessment by Perspective Risk?
- A thorough understanding of the risks unique and wholly applicable to your business
- The ability to direct information security investment where it is needed with a real understanding of ROI
- A route to formal accreditation such as ISO 27001 and COBIT
What does a risk assessment involve?
- Identifying your information assets and existing controls
- Identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Calculating an indication of probable loss and the likelihood of that loss
- Selecting security measures suitable for your business
- Implementing the security measures to reduce risk
- Calculating and recording the effects of these measures on risk to justify continuation of the measures in the future
Why choose Perspective Risk?
- You receive a risk assessment tailored specifically for your organisation or department
- We use specialist tried and tested risk assessment frameworks suited to your business
- Our security consultants are experienced and qualified to conduct information security risk assessments
- Training is available to you so you can continue to monitor risks internally
- Processes and results conform to international standards such as ISO27001
- We use frameworks consistent with the risk management approachin other areas of your business, ensuring that a common approachcan be taken to managing risk across the organisation
- You receive a clear and comprehensive report on the risks your organisation faces and recommended remedial action