With the dramatic increase in the use of web applications in recent years, it’s crucial to maintain their security and integrity. Weaknesses could result in disclosure of sensitive data, regulatory sanctions, financial losses, fraud, reputational damage or loss of productivity. Get in touch and ask us about application penetration testing for your applications.
What can you gain from web application penetration testing by Perspective Risk?
- Prevent fraud in your online shops
- Avoid fines and judgements due to regulatory breaches
- Protect your brand’s reputation by avoiding the bad publicity associated with a security compromise
- Comply with relevant regulations or legislation e.g. PCI DSS, Data Protection Act, Security Policy Framework
- Improve your secure coding standards (or your outsourced development team’s) to prevent vulnerabilities in the long term
What does web application penetration testing involve?
- Our proven methodology is based on the industry-recognised Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) guidelines to assess every aspect of the application’s security – from authentication mechanisms through to business logic and beyond
- Depending on the purpose of your application, we determine what threat vectors are applicable
- We carry out our assessment utilising these threat vectors, providing a realistic appraisal of the unique threats that face your organisation
- Any vulnerabilities or weaknesses we encounter are detailed in full in a final report
- We provide a detailed list of remedial activities prioritised in order of magnitude of risk to your business
Why choose Perspective Risk for web application penetration testing?
- You receive a tailored assessment that applies to your business and relevant threats, not a generic assessment of theoretical risks
- You work with CREST Qualified consultants experienced in application penetration testing
- You receive a clear report which prioritises the risks relevant risks to your organisation so you can easily remediate any vulnerabilities