If a full blown penetration test would be overkill for your web app, but you do need an economical way to monitor common vulnerabilities, Managed Application Vulnerability Scanning is your answer.
Our managed application vulnerability scanner neatly fills the gap between not testing your web app and a costlier, threat based penetration test.
It ensures that all common vulnerabilities are discovered and eradicated from your web apps.
What is Managed Application Vulnerability Scanning?
- Perspective Risk’s managed application vulnerability scanner service
- It ranges from fully automated scanning to hybrid penetration testing for web applications
- Demands minimal overhead in configuration and scope
- The hybrid approach ensures zero false positives and includes business logic and privilege separation
- Supports all major web technologies, including Ajax and HTML5
- Identification of over 140 web application vulnerability types, including OWASP top 10
- Intelligently scans your entire web application for vulnerabilities, even behind login pages
- Regular reports addressing:
- The vulnerabilities discovered in your web app;
- Where the vulnerabilities were located;
- The steps required to remove them
What are the key benefits of using a Managed Application Vulnerability Scanner?
- A proactive approach to threat whilst balancing your budget
- Current, trusted expertise for the security of your application
- Fixed costs
- More economical than the alternatives of managing a cyber attack, downtime, reputational damage etc
- Accurate reporting of vulnerabilities with our Zero False Positive Guarantee; minimise wasted time chasing non-existent vulnerabilities
- Minimal demands on you for setting up and running: all we need is a URL and a few account details
- Satisfy compliance and regulatory requirements
Why choose Perspective Risk’s Managed Application Vulnerability Scanning?
- It’s the only hybrid application vulnerability scanning service of its kind in the UK
- Stay on top of the ever changing threat and vulnerability landscape
- Your data is held in data centres within your data protection jurisdictions
- Test tuning, monitoring and maintenance is carried out by expert penetration testers
- Escalate to a full threat based penetration test and deduct the cost of application scanning
- Scheduled testing at intervals and times to suit your applications