Understanding the security of your implemented server builds provides you with greater confidence and the server build review process allows you to maintain compliance with regulatory or internal standards. Get an indepth audit of your critical servers and protect your critical data.
As servers form the backbone of any business infrastructure, it is essential that a deeper analysis of their security posture is performed in addition to a network level penetration test.
What can you gain from a server build review by Perspective Risk?
- You can deploy servers on your network with the confidence that they are less likely to be compromised
- You gain knowledge on how to create secure builds in the future
- You maintain compliance for your servers to industry and government security standards
What does a server build review involve?
- A detailed analysis of every aspect of the security of a server
- Assessment of user account and auditing settings through to security/group policies and patch management
- Analysis can be extended to any server applications implemented on top of the base Operating System
- It can be performed to benchmark infrastructure against industry and government security standards or against organisational build procedures to ensure a high level of compliance has been met
- Any non-conformances are detailed in a full report, providing a prioritised list of remedial actions that directly compare to the magnitude of probable loss expected for any given threat
- A server build review forms a logical step to a network penetration test to prevent a gap in your overall security posture – we provide the assurance of closing this gap and benchmarking it against industry standards
Why choose Perspective Risk for server build reviews?
- We cover all major operating systems including Windows, Solaris, HPUX, AIX, OSX, and Linux
- You receive a prioritised report based on key gaps identified
- Gap analysis is performed against industry standards such as NIST STIGs
- You work with expert consultants well versed in auditing server systems
Want more information?
Give us a call on 0113 88 007 22, email us on email@example.com or pop your details over on the right