As people are increasingly identified as the ‘weak point’ in information security, it’s essential to equip them with the knowledge and insight to identify and react to threats. Raising security awareness is now a critical tool in your front line defence. Are you protecting yours?
What is SecAware?
- SecAware is an online training course that covers the key aspects of information security awareness your users will face on a daily basis, including telephone, email, instant messaging, social media, web-browsing and physical security
- It is hosted on Perspective Risk’s online learning management system
- It is available in a maximum of 10-minute modules to fit busy work schedules
- SecAware includes a series of short multiple choice tests to consolidate knowledge
- It has a comprehensive reporting function so you can monitor progress
What are the key benefits of using SecAware security awareness training?
- You increase security awareness in your users and reduce the risk of a security breach
- You ensure human compliance with information security policies
- It mitigates social engineering risk
- You can measure results and evidence compliance to internal and external standards
Why choose SecAware from Perspective Risk?
- You have a cost-effective and engaging training solution
- Gamification concepts encourage participation and ongoing use
- Combined spear phishing campaigns measures effectiveness
- Accessible 24×7, 365 days a year through a browser or through a mobile device
- An annual licence provides unlimited access to your users
- Monthly subscription reduces upfront capital commitment
View or download SecAware PDF
Want more information?
Call 0113 88 007 22 or email us at email@example.com – we’ll be glad to assist you.