In today’s competitive environment, successful organisations respond quickly to changing circumstances by changing themselves – effectively and decisively. The people they rely upon to deliver their services need to have a full understanding of information security and how to successfully protect your company’s assets.
What is Security Awareness Training?
- A half day classroom training course covering the core elements of security awareness
- Coverage of regulatory standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
- Widest range of topics including incident reporting, online security, building security and mobile devices
What are the benefits of Security Awareness Training?
- Reduce the risk of a security breach from the weakest link in the chain
- Instil proper behaviour in to the people who come in to contact with your valuable assets
- Meet your regulatory requirements and maintain accreditations
- Protect your brand and reputation and avoid the resulting media attention
Why choose Security Awareness Training from Perspective Risk?
- Our philosophy has always been to promote a simple, practical and jargon free approach.
- Our course content focus is on application and implementation of best practices
- We limit our training courses in size so that you can share your views and experiences
- Our trainers are practicing consultants with day to day experience and knowledge of security management and are qualified security auditors.
- We focus on the needs of the organisation and an individual’s career development
View or download Security Awareness Training PDF