Organisations have always depended on suppliers for their operations but in the 21st Century, and particularly with the development of outsourcing, PCI-DSS and ISO requirements, the range and complexity of supplier relationships has increased.
What is Supplier Management Basics?
- It is a one day classroom training course
- Introduction to supplier management
- Includes external obligations that mandate a supplier management process
- End to end coverage of supply management topics
What are the benefits of Supplier Management Basics?
- Increase the effectiveness of your suppliers
- Meet or exceed your regulatory obligations in managing your suppliers
- Reduce the risk of using suppliers
- Gain a consistent approach to supplier management through the organisation
Why choose Supply Management Training from Perspective Risk?
- Experienced consultants with real world experience deliver the courses not trained trainers
- Leave the course with the tools and techniques you need to implement now
- Short succinct course to reduce the impact on day to day operations of your organisation
- Course can be customised to suit your organisation
- Highly participative courses
- Limited class sizes to ensure greater exposure to consultant knowledge